1 cup of heavy whipping cream
2 1/4 cups of milk
3/4 cups of white sugar
1. In sauce pan over low heat, stir all ingredients until sugar is dissolved.
2. Carefully pour your mixture into a large measuring cup.
3. Pour cold ice cream mix into an ice cream maker. Turn on the machine and churn for 20 – 25 minutes.
4. When ice cream is frozen and still a bit soft place in the freezer.
5. After you have put your ice cream in the freezer, take a separate container and take a quarter or half of a ripe banana and mash it up adding some chocolate chips (doesn’t matter what size).
6. When your done with your mashing, take your ice cream out of the freezer and add your banana to your ice cream and mix together.
7. Place your ice cream in the freezer for 2 – 3 hours.