What you will need are:
Card stock paper,
Your very first step will be to take any color piece of card stock paper. Next is to take another piece of paper but a different color, and make a jellyfish top shape (the rounded side on the top of a jellyfish) and glue it on to your paper. Now your going to take your string and glue lots of pieces hanging down. Once it is dry you are all done!
Photo by Plush Design Studio on Pexels.com
1 cup of heavy whipping cream
2 1/4 cups of milk
3/4 cups of white sugar
1. In sauce pan over low heat, stir all ingredients until sugar is dissolved.
2. Carefully pour your mixture into a large measuring cup.
3. Pour cold ice cream mix into an ice cream maker. Turn on the machine and churn for 20 – 25 minutes.
4. When ice cream is frozen and still a bit soft place in the freezer.
5. After you have put your ice cream in the freezer, take a separate container and take a quarter or half of a ripe banana and mash it up adding some chocolate chips ( doesn’t matter what size).
6. When your done with your mashing, take your ice cream out of the freezer and add your banana to your ice cream and mix together.
7. Place your ice cream in the freezer for 2 – 3 hours.
The Blob fish are native to the waters of New Zealand and the waters of Australia.
They eat sea urchins, shellfish, and crabs. The Blob fish eat by sliding on the ground then sucking up things that come towards it.
The Blob fish are 12″ long and can weigh up to 20 pounds. They live up to 120 yrs. old.
People can not eat the Blob fish because it is very poisonous.
There are only 420 left in the world!
If you guys want to see the Blob fish then just search up Blob fish online!
Thank you for your time!
Family – Your family loves you very much.
Clothing – You wear these things to cover.
Food – You eat this to stay alive.
Water – you drink this to be hydrated.
Music – to have a jam! 😉
Phones – to keep in touch.
Shoes – To walk around and not get blisters.
Socks – To keep your feet warm and cozy!
Coats – To keep your body warm in cold weather.
Hats – To keep your head warm.
Watches – To keep track of time.
Books – To get smart!
Makeup – So you can hide up things you don’t want showing on your face.
Purses – To hold things you don’t want to carry around in your arms all day.
School – To learn and become smart
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!!!!
1. The wombats allow there intruders to lay their heads down on the wombats back then the wombat crushes their head against the roof of the burrow.
2. The wombats can make all sorts of different sounds like: horse cough, Pig squeals, and more!
3. They can run up to 25mph for one hour!
4. The wombats protect their burrow by running to, it then they used their cartilage filled back side by blocking the burrow to protect itself and its babies.
5. They can weigh up to 18 – 48 pounds and are 30 inches long.
Thank you for reading!